How To Take Care Of Small Children
Taking care of children is a big responsibility for the parents and their families. Children get complete early education only by living in the family, whether it is self-education or physical education. It is very important to pay attention to what to feed small children and what to make them drink. Seeing this food habits of today, it has become very difficult to feed healthy food to the children and give them nutrients in equal quantity. If children are not given a sufficient amount of healthy foods, then many disorders start occurring in them. These disorders start in children from their infancy.
It is necessary to take care of nutrients in children according to their age because the child needs more nutrients according to his growing age, so parents need to take care of their children’s diet according to their age. Along with eating children’s food, it is also necessary to pay attention to sports because children learn more in sports, due to which their physical and mental development also increases. Playing sports increases awareness in children, which not only increases the concentration in children but also increases activity in children.
How to take care of children according to their age
According to age, care of children has to be taken care of, so from time to time it is necessary to take care of things like their health, studies, sports, according to their age, so below we are sharing all those methods with you:
How to take care of babies from 0 to 6 months?
There is a need to be very careful in taking care of the children of 0 to 6 months because at this time they are very small and even a little carelessness can harm the small children. When the child is in the mother’s womb, the necessary nutrients are available to him from the umbilical cord in the mother’s womb itself, but when the children come out of the mother’s womb, the world outside the womb is completely new for them. The environment outside is also completely different for small children as compared to the womb. When a child is born, he is not able to speak his needs, then his needs can be ascertained only by reactions like his gestures, and his crying.
- You take full care of their hygiene and take full care of their cleanliness.
- By the way, children of 0 to 6 months are advised to drink only and only mother’s milk, so mother’s milk is the best food for him, only from that the child gets complete nutrition. Babies get all kinds of vitamins and minerals from mother’s milk only.
- If the child does not eat properly, then you must consult a doctor.
- If the child remains ill for a long time or falls ill again and again, then immediately show him to the doctor, because by falling ill again and again, the development of the children stops and development takes place very slowly.
- Newborn babies cry more but when they are given milk or their essential things, they also become silent, but if the baby continues to cry, then you must tell your doctor.
- Do not give any outside drink to newborn babies. If the doctor prescribes any type of formula milk or any drink from outside, then determine its quantity according to the advice of the doctor.
- Treat any small or big problem that comes in newborns only according to the advice of your doctor and not according to what you or anyone else says.
- Wear loose clothes to newborn babies in summer and do not keep them in very cold air. In winter, children should be dressed in warm clothes and diapers can be used to prevent them from getting wet when they urinate at night.
- There are possibilities of many diseases due to mosquitoes, so make proper arrangements to protect the newborn babies from mosquitoes, but keep in mind that avoid spraying any kind around it. Because all these suppresses contain harmful substances which can harm the child.
How to take care of babies from 6+ months?
When children are less than 6 months and 2 years old, then the scope of eating and drinking increases slightly for them, in which they no longer need to depend only on mother’s milk because 6-month-old children do not get enough nutrients from milk. Apart from this, many vitamins, proteins and carbs are required, which the child cannot take only from mother’s milk.
- When the baby is 6 months old, you can start feeding milk and water above that. Then slowly, according to the advice of the doctor, you can start by mixing very thin food like pulse water, cerelux, milk, curd and banana.
- The more you give children sleep, the more active they will be after getting up because children feel refreshed after getting a good sleep.
- The more you talk to your children, the more you talk to them, the more they will try to understand your words and will also react to certain things.
- You should talk to them nicely and never shout at them, if you talk to them with your feet, then they will become soft like you even after growing up.
- As the child grows, start giving him more things to eat.
- Play a lot with the children and make them laugh because these moments are very special for you, so make them very special for yourself and your child. By doing this, children will always be happy with you and will play with you, so that they will be able to remain active and also learn something.
How to take care of babies from 2+ years?
When the children are more than 2 years old, then give them what you say to eat and try to feed the children sitting with everyone, so that the desire to eat on their own will be conscious in the children, seeing their family members eating food. You let the child eat himself with his hands. Kept offering the children to eat every once in a while.
- Children above 2 years find new ways to play, so you should tell them about right and wrong games and play with them as much as possible.
- At this age, children try to persuade their words, you listen to their words and wishes and fulfill them as per the need.
- Children of this age are also very excited to do outdoor activities along with indoor activities, so take them out for a walk. You can also take them for a walk in the park.
- Start teaching children at home so that they can learn something before going to school.
It is common in children of all these ages that you should take full care of their vaccination, do not forget to get them vaccinated at the right time and plan all vaccinations according to the doctor’s advice. If you apply the proper vaccines on time, then you will be able to protect your children from diseases. You can get this vaccine free of cost in your nearest government hospital and dispensary. If you remain alert then you will be able to take proper care of your child and your children will always be healthy and fit.
Q: Do newborns sleep more?
Ans: Yes newborn babies sleep more they sleep for about 15-18 hours in a day and keep in mind that you should not wake them from sleep as per your wish it may change the nature of the baby he may also start crying more so their sleep time be careful.
Q: Can we give water to babies aged 0 to 6 months?
Ans: No, not at all, if for some reason the doctor advises you, then give it carefully, but it is true that nothing can be given to children of 0 to 6 months except mother’s milk.