How To Get A Wider Back Fast
The back is the best part of our body. If your back got wider it is best looking body part. Many of people do not train back because of they didn’t see their back in the mirror that’s why they didn’t train their back. The back is not only the one of the most beautiful parts of Our body but it’s balancing your body during a workout helps to maintain a fight with body pain and also improves your body posture that’s enhancing your daily sports activities and performance.
Performing the best exercises for the result you got the see results in your back in a month. Many of people do the wrong exercise. Try these all the exercises for wide and v-taper back:-
1. Bend Over Raw With Barbell
Bend over raw is the best weightlifting exercise. You also can do this exercise with the machine but with the bar, it is more effective in your back and focuses on it.
- Take a long bar and place it on one side of the rod in the side point of the wall and put some extra weight at your choice in the other side. Begins with the bar hold with your hands and palms facing the toward you.
- Bend your knees and slightly forward your knees and hips. Keeps your back straight. Hang your arms straight down.
- Elbows or forearms tight lift the rods towards you hold a second and squeeze your back muscles. Don’t bend your back
- Slowly lower your arms to the starting position and continue the pulling the bar and perform 12-15 repetitions.
- Focus on your back regularly in reach sets and reps. Keeps your shoulder down. And contract and target your back.
2. Single-Arm Dumbbell Row
It is the one of the best exercises that never be outdated. It is to much older exercise. It is the easiest and most focused workout that gives you the best results. It is good for lats, traps, and rear deltoid also the triceps.
- Place your left knee on the flat bench press one leg stays on the floor. Bend forward and parallel to the floor. Support you with the left hand and place it on the bench.
- Grab the dumbbell with your right hand. Straight your back and extended your arms.
- Bend your arms to the elbow and slowly bring your dumbbell to the chest.
- Squeeze your back muscles and hold them for a second. Putting your hands down shows and extending them fully. Repeat it 12-15 times.
- After switching your hand and repeat the same steps to the other hand.
3. Lat Pulldown
It is a one of the best exercises that focus on your lats. This exercise is performed in a pulley Machine. It works in your muscles and wide your back so that your back maintains the stability and posture of your body. Breathing is important in Workouts.
- Grab the pulley bar and sit down on the bench and take a wider grip lean your back at 30° angle. Breathe and Pull your bar down toward the your upper chest.
- Squeeze your back and hold it for a few seconds. Don’t move your upper body only move your arms.
- Slowly bring the bar back to the starting position and full extend your arm.
- Perform this exercise for 12-15 reps in 3-4 sets slowly.
Deadlift increases the strength, size and ability of your back. It is the best exercise that builds the muscle mass of your body. It focuses on your middle back and also the legs. Deadlift Increases the mobility and postures of your body. It reduces the risk of injury.
- Place the barbell with the weight that you can lift stand to the front of the loaded bar.
- Set your footstep to the bar shoulder width toes are to slightly forwards and the barbell is the midpoint on your toes.
- Place your foot equally and sit back bend your knees and hips and grab the barbell More than shoulder width outside of your legs.
- Hold the barbell tight and lift the barbell and stand up the barbell with you and return to the starting position.
- Don’t move your body and follow these steps do 40-50 times.
5. Seated Cable Row
Seated Cable Row trains your upper back. It improves body posture and reduces the risk of injury. It increases your muscle size and increases lean muscle mass in the body.
- Set weight into the weight stack and attach the v- bar in the seated Cable Row machine.
- Hold the v- bar with a neutral grip.
- Keep your legs a little bit bent and straighten your back and sit straight.
- Keep your body in the position and pull the handle into your stomach.
- Squeeze your back and hold it for a Seconds and slowly move the weight in starting position.
- Repeat 15 reps for 3-4 sets in slowly.
6. Wide Grip Pull-ups
Wide grip pull ups are the best exercise for your back it trains you all-over the back. Targets your upper lats from the top. It increases the width size of your lats and looks like wings.
- Reach up grab the bar with both hands hold it tightly your thumb should be pointed towards it.
- The body should form Y your every arm should be 45° angle.
- Look straight and pull your body upside towers the bar.
- Hold for a second and squeeze your back and lower back yourself to start to the original position and repeat and perform 15-20 reps slowly for best results.
Taking Precautions during the back workout
- First stretching your back before a workout or after a Workout.
- Use lifting belts during performing deadlifts and squats.
- Avoid rounding your back during the sets causes serious injury.
- Do sets with proper form and range of motion to avoid injury.
- Don’t ego lifting and use light weight if you are a beginner.
Benefits of the back workout
- It provides mobility, strength and flexibility to your body.
- It helps to create lean muscle mass in your back.
- It prevents back pain.
- It strengthens your back and reduced the risk of injury.
- Improving your body posture and self confidence.
- It reduces the stiffness in your back.