Best Food For Hair Growth: What Eats And Avoid Tips
Too Much hair fall causes the baldness there are many foods, and tips that help you to grow thick hair and improve your hair growth. Many people want thick and stronger hair but the poor lifestyles affect your hair growth and stop growing hair but it depends on your genetics, your overall health and your age try to meditate and exercise.
Foods that are rich in vitamins and minerals help you to grow in your hair follicles cycle. Eating a balanced diet that is high in vitamin and mineral help to promote hair growth and if You experience too much hair loss. It causes due to poor lifestyles and poor diets.
These all are the high nutrient food that promotes hair growth:
Nuts are tasty, healthy and convenient to eat and are packed with various nutrients and fiber that are important for hair growth and filler your stomach for long periods of time. They also provide a variety of zinc and Vitamins B or fatty acids. Many people’s deficiency of these nutrients is directly linked to hair fall. Many benefits of eating nuts including it reduce the risk of heart disease or hair growth.
- It is a good source of protein which is essential for hair growth.
- Beans are a good source of zinc that is beneficial for hair growth and repair hair.
- It also contains biotin, folate and iron that is the healthy hair nutrients and help hair growth.
- They are inexpensive and plant based on a protein that is beneficial for hair growth and repair your hair. You can easily add to your diet.
- It is also an excellent source of nicotinic acid and niacin that prevent the hair loss and makes your hair healthier.
Seeds are low in calories and rich in nutrients that are important for hair growth including vitamin E, selenium and zinc. One seed that is beneficial for your hair growth is sunflower it provides you with vitamin E for your hair growth and for healthy hair vitamin B is also needed. Chia seeds and flaxseed both contain omega-3 fatty acids for your hair growth. Flaxseed provides you omega-3 fatty acids but it is not enough for your body, so try fatty fish also contains omega-3. Try to eat a mixture of seeds for different nutrients.
Eggs are a good source of protein and biotin that is good for your hair growth. Eating eggs are good for your hair growth because hair follicles are made up of protein. Many people did not consume enough protein causes promote in hair loss.
Biotin is the essential source of hair production called keratin. That is why many of nutritionists suggest to try biotin supplements for hair growth because these supplements are marked for hair growth. Consuming the high biotin management in a wide range of conditions. Try to consume biotin with foods is more beneficial for your hair.
Also, eggs are a great source of selenium and zinc and other nutrients that is good for hair growth. It is one of the best for your hair growth.
Spinach is a healthy vegetable that contains beneficial nutrients like folate, Vitamin C, A and Iron which all are important for hair growth. Vitamin A in spinach is very important for hair growth. But many people supplements for vitamin A, which causes the hair loss.
Try to eat healthy foods that are good sources of vitamin A eating rich nutrients foods. It is a good and plant based iron that is essential for your hair growth. The main work of iron is to carry red blood cells to carry oxygen throughout the body that the fuel our Metabolism and repair and aid growth.
Carrots are rich in beta-carotene that can help to prevent the hair loss. It is rich in vitamins A that improves your hair growth and strengthens hair follicles. Carrots are many abilities there are one of the abilities is to improve your eyesight. It is rich in Vitamins B6, A, B1,2,3, K and C and also other nutrients like potassium and fiber that also improve your skin.
The nutrients that found in carrot help in improving the blood circulation on your scalp which may promote the hair growth.
There are many different benefits of carrots are:
- It soothes your dry skin.
- It may help to treat the skin issues.
- It reduces the hair loss and promotes the hair growth.
- They also aid in weight loss.
- Helping to lower the blood pressure level
- Improving your dental health.
Avocados are a great source of healthy fats it’s delicious and nutritious. It is an excellent source of Vitamin E that may support hair growth. Eating avocados daily in your meal help to provide 20-30 % of Vitamin E for your daily needs. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to prevent the oxidative stress by neutralizing free radicals.
Many of study show that the people who have a deficiency of vitamin E cause the hair loss. One study shows that people who experienced too much hair loss. After supplementing vitamin E for 1 year experienced more hair growth after taking vitamin E supplements. Vitamin E helps to protect the scalp and hair follicles.
Foods that cause hair fall
- Sugar– leads to Diabetes and obesity causes the hair fall In both males and females.
- Alcohol- It negatively impacts to protein synthesis thus weaker your hair follicles causing the hair damaged.
- Diet Soda- It contains the artificial soda called aspartame which damages your hair follicles.
- Junk Foods- It contains monounsaturated and saturated fat and increases obesity that level of DHT level causes hair fall.
Tips for hair growth
- Supplementing vitamins and minerals for hair growth and reducing the deficit.
- Massage your scalp with oil and apply oil daily.
- Wash your scalp properly but don’t wash your scalp with hot water. It will damage your hair follicles.
- Take keratin supplements for better hair growth.
- Eat a healthy and proper diet.
- Shampoo your scalp once or twice a week properly.
- Don’t use hair dryers in your hair. It will damage your hair.